Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hello!

Welcome and thank you for viewing Custom Antiques Blog.

My name is Randy and my attraction to antiques started for me at a young age. It all began when I was in public school when I obtained my first estate sale and thus started my antique and refinishing career. 
I would refinish items through the week and every couple weeks I would have a garage/antique sale.

From there, I converted a friends barn into an antique store and would host regular sales every weekend for the next few years. After college I started selling antiques at Pickering Antique Market as well as running their Antique ID Clinic for many years. An opportunity came around to get a store in the Beaches located in Toronto where I have been for the last six years.

We offer a wide range of items at the store such as glass, china, lighting, advertising,  decorating items, furniture (arts and crafts, Canadiana, Victorian etc.). We also provide a custom refinishing service, movie prop rentals, custom conversions of antiques into vanities, kitchen islands , TV stands and any more. 

We invite you to come by our store and visit our friendly staff where we pay close attention to all your needs. We offer a "small town service in the big city". So come by and check us out for all your antique and decorating needs which makes us your place to go.
 
Here is a little Sneak and Peak for some products coming up in the following month.
 

 

2 comments:

  1. looking good.Did I somehow miss you name? I think you should include it, especially since you've let us know the background of your personal interest in and involvement with antiques.
    all the best,
    bette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bette.
      I'm glad to see you here on my blog. You are right! I should have included my name. I'm Randy and I'm the owner of Custom Antiques. Thanks for your comment!
      Enjoy my blog and the upcoming antiques.
      Randy

      Delete